Monday 21 May 2012

Kitty Kitty !


I found a little kitty on my doorstep a few weeks ago and I guess I did the wrong thing and fed it , but it was so hungry I gave it some milk and some fish. Kitty loved it and didn't want to go home or where it came from.

When I woke up the next day kitty was I found out that kitty had slept near NJ's motor bike all night. I felt so bad and let it come inside the house. Kitty seemed so comfortable but I also felt really sad for the family it had run away from cos it was a young kitty. I tried introducing kitty to miffy and they got along smoothly.
But I would only keep kitty inside if one of us was home. Kitty only had stayed about 4 days and then he was gone.
Felt a bit like Puss in boots… take a look. O_O

miu !

friends

relaxation

No comments:

Post a Comment